How to Give
Thank you so much for your support. We could not fulfil our God-given vision without your generous offering of time, talents and finance. We encourage regular members of the church to contribute to the vision of the church and the activities associated with it in whatever way you can. Check out our “How You Can Help’ page to see where we need your talents.
You can give financially to the work of All Saints Church Higher Walton in many different ways...
1) Regular Giving by Standing Order: Fill in the form that can be found here and take or send it to your bank, or setup the payment using your bank's online banking service.
If you are a UK tax payer please consider Gift Aiding your donation by completing the form here, which will enable us to claim an additional 25% on your donation. Our bank account details are: A/C No. 10695890 Sort Code 20-69-85 in the name of Parochial Church Council of All Saints Church Higher Walton.
2) At the Sunday services: In the offering baskets at the service or by using the contactless giving terminal on the table at the back of church. There will be someone to help you if you are unfamiliar with this equipment.
3) A one off donation - which can be made into our bank account, details are A/C No. 10695890 Sort Code 29-69-85 in the name of Parochial Church Council of All Saints Church Higher Walton.
4) Give every time you shop on Amazon you can use Smile Amazon. You will need to register via smile.amazon.co.uk to nominate our church - the Parochial Church Council of All Saints Church Higher Walton.
5) use Easyfundraising which gives a donation each time you shop via their website easyfundraising.org.uk. Again you will need to nominate our church as you chosen beneficiary.
Once again, we thank you for your continued financial support of our church.